We experienced the inevitable l*ce outbreak several years ago, and did what most people did…slathered our heads in yucky chemicals.
Now there are several reports that hair buggers are now resistant to many over the counter medications and chemicals!
However here’s a recent study showing the power of Tea Tree essential oils !
So we’ve been making our hair spray blend that helps tame the hair while protecting it. Its super easy and simply and a must have for any momma with kids! Because ya’ll, hair bug picking is no joke and such a pain!!
DIY Hair De-tangling and Prevention Spray:
- Spray Bottle (I used 160z bottle since we have 5 people to spray)
- Boil Distilled Water and 1/8 Cup of Young Living Lavender Mint Conditioner ( chemical free)
- Let this cool then place in bottle
- Add 10 drops of each essential oil >> Tea Tree, Lavender, and Rosemary
- Shake and Spray each day!
Tips to remind kids:
- don’t share hairbrushes, combs, headbands, hats etc..
- wash hair well with scrubbing
Have an amazing back to school….bug free!!