My little big babes are headed back to school in a few weeks! This is always such a bittersweet time. I love having them home during the Summer, especially now with the Miss A being here. She has taught me to savor the little moments, record more memories, and be in the moment with all the kids. But, having the schedule and routine that a school year brings is also a little nice…minus helping with Math homework!
One of the best ways to have an AWESOME school year is to be well!
How we try to do this is:
- Go to BED early! Did you know middle school kids need at least 9-11 hrs of sleep!
- EAT WELL : we try to to cut back on processed foods and sugar, eat whole foods, organic as much as possible, and gluten free. The best way to remember this is to shop from the outer edges of the grocery store!
- GET OUTSIDE: natural Vitamin D and exercise does wonders!
- Support your body with supplements and ESSENTIAL OILS! No diet is perfect and everyone needs supplemental nutrition. We have seen the power of Young Living do this for our family!
Here a 2 of our daily essential oil blends we use for our whole family to PROACTIVELY support our immune system, emotions, and focus. It’s much easier to handle illness quickly if you’ve been supporting it already.
We use this immunity blend religiously daily. Apply to the soles of the feet and spine in the AM & PM. Also diffusing this around the home is perfect to combat anything that may spread!
If there’s a little yuckiness happening I will do my #NipItInTheBud routine : Roll on spine and soles at the intervals of >>> 15 min -then 30 min -then hourly – then every 2 hours until we are feeling better. Seriuosly has not failed me. We will also do extra shots of NingaXia Red too!
Our next favorite blend is the FOCUS blend we create. This was first used on Little Man during school and at homework time to help him focus on the work, relax the mind so his thoughts aren’t racing and all over the place. Now I’ve made a little bottle for all of us to have at school in the backpacks and at work.
We roll this on our neck and wrists as needed! Also diffusing this is perfect during homework time!
Read more about it on my blog post HERE
This red magic juice supports every body system at a cellular level. It helps rid the body of free radicals : basically those free radicals are really bad for body contributing to cancer developing and damage. NingXia Red has been proven to :
- Increases energy
- Extremely low glycemic index – 10.57 (grapefruits are
- 26 and table sugar is 83)
- Normalizes blood sugar
- Improves eyesight
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regenerates the liver,
- kidneys and spleen
- Reduces inflammation
- Repairs DNA
- Anti-aging – stops the buildup of rancid fats in your tissues
- Supports weight loss and reduces cravings
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- cholesterol support
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Combats cancer
You see, it’s pretty awesome! We take 1-2 oz daily each morning. I like it straight up. Miss A like it with a splash of water. It also tastes soo yummy with cranberry juice and a drop of orange or lemon oil!
I sooo hope you’ve gotten some tips to equip your family for the school year!!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @onedropsociety